Wednesday, February 1, 2012

1.03 blog

According to the quiz, the kind of reader I am is a nonfiction reader because I like to read information based on reality. Also, when I read I like to have a clearly defined purpose for reading it. The second one was that I enjoyed comedy, because I like to laugh, and I like to read something that will make me happy. A silly or happy ending is my game. I believe that this quiz was not completely accurate because my first choice in reading would not be a nonfiction story. My first choice in a book genre would be a fiction story because I can go into my own world and visit places I would never be able to go. Also, the second part is accurate because a comedy story would be my second book genre choice.

The last book I enjoyed reading was entitled, "Things Not Seen" because it was a mystery story about how a boy, named Dave became invisible and he went around looking for how he can make himself visible again. I liked this book because it had mysterious sequences and it also kept leaving me guessing. Things Not Seen always had exciting scenes from trying to get away from the antagonist of the story to finding out the secret of turning invisible, and that’s why I found this my last book I enjoyed reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment